Everyone love movies, no subject how old or how new or what type many of us love movies. For what reason? Because movies are amusing they provide us a good story. Now there have been many car films made, but which one is the best car movie? We will assess car movies based on the cars in the movie, the car moments, and the racing.
15. Hot Rod Girl (1956) – I am not sure whether this movie was intended to be an anti-hot rodding movie or not. The storyline isn’t much guys close friend dies, the location wants to quit hot rodding and the youngsters still want to contest. Due to the truth that this is 1956 there should be a chicken breast game right (it was a law in fifties Hollywood). In the movie there are a few 32 Fords (actually a lot of 32 Fords), a 56 Chevy, a 56 Ford, 55 T-bird, and an Olds 88. solarmovie
9. Death Proof (2007)- The first 50 % of this movie maybe seem to be somewhat boring, their mostly talking and simply a couple of girls drinking in a bar (not even a wild bar party, simply a number of 3 girls drinking) then again it gets good, with a 71 Chevy Volkswagen used as a system and later a car chase with a 69 Charger and a seventy Vanishing Point Challenger. The movie is meant to feel like a seventies Slasher movie crossed with Vanishing Point. If you aren’t a Mopar guy check this one out!
almost 8. Road Racers (1994)- This kind of movie is called Highway Racers however they is merely one short race in film production company, and 2 Car Chases. The movie opens with a vehicle chase between a 56 Chevy being chased by the cops 56 Buick all to a badass Rockabilly song! There is greaser violence (not Sauces greaser violence but like the Outsiders with a 90’s humor twist), there is great Rockabilly music from Glen Glenn, Keuntungan Adkins and Johnny Sparks!
7. Thunder Road (1958) – Allow me to tell the story, I can inform all this… Actually let’s let Robert Mitchum tell you the story they can do it better. This kind of movie starring Mitchum is about Running Moonshine in Tennessee in the fifties and trying never to get caught be the revenuers. It has a quantity of crazy car chases featuring a 50 Ford producer Coupe, 57 Ford Fairlane, a 56 Chevy private car that can tear off cars bumpers and a song about film production company performed by Mitchum himself!
6. Amazed[a]: vacant; astonished; muddled; perplexed; bewildered; blank; confused and Confused (1993) – I’ve been Dazed and Confused for too long it is not true! Which regrettably that song is not in this movie (it was suppose to be and Jimmy Paige was for it but Herb wasn’t). This movie is similar to the seventies version of yankee Graffiti except it’s the first night of summer not the last and the key character is entering Superior School. Anyway they is a car chase between a 64 Buick and 72 Chevy Truck, there is a 70 Chevelle SS 454, 70 GTO Judge, Ford Maverick, 40 Oldsmobile and a seventy four Trans Am!
5. Testimonies of the Crypt: California king of the Road (1992) – OK I lied to you this one is not a movie; it is an episode from HBOs horror series Tales of the Crypt. Why is this movie out there? WHY ISN’T ON THE LIST? When the instance opens we are met with with a 69 green Chevelle SS street race a 69 Red Wile Charger to a rocking song by Warren Zevon. Later we get a car chase with the Chevelle SS and a police car and at the end an Avenue race with the Chevelle SS vs. a 57 Chevy Gasser! There is a great soundtrack by Warren Zevon, however only one of the tracks “Roll with the Punches” has been released the other “Bad Road, Wretched Road” is merely found as a cover by a band called Rebel Child.
4. Hot Rod (1979) – This movie is hard to find, it was a designed for TV made from 1979. It probably has the most Lug Racing scenes out of any movie I have seen! The movie has a Street race between a 65 Hemi Plymouth and a 69 Olds Cutlass at the start, later a hemi powered 41 Willys Coupe Gasser, a few funny cars, and skyrocket powered Funny Car and tons of Drag Rushing scenes in this movie!
3. Vanishing Point (1971) – Kowalski is a delivery driver who will be providing a 1970 White Artifice Challenger from Colorado to San Francisco. He can it by speeding the total as well as creates the planet’s most significant car chase! Getting receive claims from the police the whole time!
installment payments on your Two-Lane Blacktop (1971) – Who needs plots? This kind of movie doesn’t! All we really need is a Driver, a Technician, a Girl, a person with a GTO, a 55 Chevy gasser and a few random problem hikers to make a great car movie! This kind of movie is all about cars and nothing more! You will get to see and notice an excellent 55 Chevy almost every scene as well as a GTO. The movie opens with a Drag Race and ceases with one!